- Shrimp Walkthroughs:
- -->Grilled Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- Beef Walkthroughs:
- Chicken Walkthroughs:
- -->Daddy Mac Chicken
- Fish Walkthroughs:
- -->Baked Fish on the Grill
bar·be·cue - n. (barbeque, BBQ)
- A grill, pit, or outdoor fireplace for roasting meat.
- A whole animal carcass or section thereof roasted or broiled over an open fire or on a spit.
- A social gathering, usually held outdoors, at which food is cooked over an open flame.
To roast, broil, or grill (meat or seafood) over live coals or an open fire, often basting with a seasoned sauce.